Wednesday, September 21, 2016

New Blog - The Cardio Canadian

Thanks to everyone who checked out my first attempt at blogging, 'Palms & Pints', over the last 2.5 years. I know it wasn't many, but I am appreciative none the less.

I learned so much about the world of travel blogging, specifically that there are many great bloggers out there that travel constantly and/or bring something unique to the community. I felt by only taking 2 or 3 trips a year I just didn't have consistent enough content nor did I have an interesting enough niche to really develop the blog the way I originally planned.

With that said, I have decided to take a second crack at it with a more focused blog on something that is a part of my daily life... outdoor fitness.

'The Cardio Canadian' will chronicle my running, hiking, cycling, kayaking adventures and more. It will feature discussion & reviews of fitness sites, apps and wearables, it will detail my outdoor exploration and fitness year-round, and of course will include a large travel focus whenever I am abroad.

You can check out the new blog here
My related Instagram can be followed here

Thanks again!
Mike




No comments:

Post a Comment